My daily routine (on weekdays only) is to send my two little angels to my mother-in-laws house and then hubby will send me to the bus stop to wait for my dad. My mother and I work in the same area so it is more convenient to follow my dad than bring my own car…which I don’t have..yet. I’m planning to get a car before the end of this year…preferably a Toyota 4WD. To reach my house you will need a 4WD. It’s not that cars like kancils can’t…but kesian laa..skijap ja suda longgar sini longgar sana. The road to my house is so bumpy..my friend once said a pregnant lady could give birth before reaching my house. So if you or anyone that you know is selling their 4WD..please let me know ya! Ok…back to my story….as I was sitting there at the bus stop waiting for my dad, a bus stopped in front of me to pick up passengers….then I saw the conductor. His face was familiar and I knew him because during my ITM (before it changed to UiTM) diploma days…he was the conductor for one of the buses going to ITM and I regularly rode his bus. I was so surprised to see that he hasn’t aged a bit. He looked the same as he was 10 years ago. Some people are just plain lucky..!
Pammie and Kim with their new shades
No comments:
Post a Comment