Monday, April 28, 2008

Pesta Sukarelawan

Yesterday, there was a special program at Pioneer Mission Church, Tamparuli. I think it was called Pesta Sukarelawan...though it doesn’t sound like anything related to music, it was and there were singing groups from many places involved in this program. My singing group, Witness Wide was invited to sing as well in which we sang 2 songs…Love Grew Where The Blood Fell (I can never get bored singing this song) and Gone. The whole afternoon was filled with beautiful songs and of course I met a few friends that I haven’t seen for quite some time. Here are some shots that I took that afternoon.


Final practice before going onstage

Beevy at the piano - taken by Davelyn B Rampas
Witness Wide - photo taken by Davelyn B RampasThe sweet voice of Sheroline Vinne and Sher
Sheroline Benggon

Wheee.....!
Oooops!

Mirror check
P is for Pammie 3 of 5 - photo taken by Davelyn B Rampas
Ladies of Witness Wide - photo taken by Davelyn B Rampas

Daphney
Davelyn B Rampas

Daine and Bibi


Daine and Bibi dancing
Cute Baby

The two B's - bandy and Bernard
Some of the children in the mother's room
Bibi posing for the camera
Daine and Bibi











No comments: