This past week has been like a whirlwind...school visits and meetings....believe it or not, on Monday I had a whole day seminar at Promenade Hotel...On Tuesday went to Lahad Datu in the morning for a school visit. In the afternoon I recieved a call from the office telling me there'll be a meeting at Putrajaya on Wednesday..like, the next day!.....We reached KK from Lahad Datu at about 3.45 pm and as soon as the plane landed at KKIA , my colleague ( who went with me to Lahad Datu) went straight to the office to get the flight tickets to KL, I went home to get my things...and by 7.15 pm was on the flight to KL. I only had the chance breathe on Thursday because on Friday I made another visit to PPGKK (Pejabat Pelajaran Gabungan Kota Kinabalu). Thank God for weekends!
I always look forward to weekends....I was really looking forward to this particular weekend....i'm just so plain tired! But...now that i'm rejuvenated...i'm positively looking forward to another week ahead! :)
I always look forward to weekends....I was really looking forward to this particular weekend....i'm just so plain tired! But...now that i'm rejuvenated...i'm positively looking forward to another week ahead! :)
Yesterday, I brought my camera to church. Initially, I wanted to take photographs of the singing group from Likas Adventist Church that was visiting my church. But into the second service, my daughter Kimberly wanted to eat her coco-crunch so I had to take her outside....and I had to wait for her to finish before I could take her inside the church again....so there went my initial plans. Anyways, I decided to take photos of some of the kids inside the room where my daughter sat eating her coco crunch.
This little boy just loved taking pictures. He posed for me voluntarily. :)
With his bestfriend
My nephew Bano

Annete...sweet smile!

My daughter Kimberly

I just love this photo of Kimberly's shoes

Kimberly and her Grandma's brooches

Cousin Detty and Fung

My dad and his trumpet

Kimberly looking out of the window

Two trumpets.....

....and a saxaphone....

... makes a brass trio! They didn't actually perform, they were playing their brasses after church service.
At home playing with my babies...
Kim...Elsa...what are you looking at?



No comments:
Post a Comment