Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fever Again

My daughter Kimberly is down with the fever again. I didn’t get enough sleep last night because Kimberly kept on waking up and crying. She’s always like that if she’s not feeling well. Her tonsils are mainly the cause of her fever, most of the time. I brought Kimberly to see the doctor yesterday evening and to my relief she wasn’t given antibiotics again. Kimberly has been having the fever and tonsillitis almost every month now and since she has been taking antibiotics for like every month, the doctor did not give it to her this time as her tonsils didn’t have any signs of infection. We’ll just hold on and see if she will improve by taking only paracetamol and vitamin C. Anyways, after the visit to the doctor and taking her medicine, she seemed quite okay….but yes, she still did her rounds of crying..hehehe….

I’ll be having a meeting with my staff this morning and tomorrow I’ll be going to Tawau again for a school visit. I’ll be back on Friday and next Monday until Wednesday to Langkawi for another meeting. Since my transfer to the Education Department, I think this month is the busiest month so far. I’m still learning the ropes here and I’m trying to learn as much as I can. I still miss my old office once in a while…and my old friends.

I was looking through my photo archives last night and found some photos that I took but never got to upload. I love taking portraits of people and children….and my children are my main models…for practice ba..hehehe……I hope you enjoy the photos.


Kimberly



Fun time together



Elsa



Ken...my nephew


Puppy eyes



With my dear 'Aki' (Grandfather, Assan Gaban

1 comment:

Pammie Pajammie said...

Ohh.. patutpun nangis2 sa dgr smlam. sakit pula dia..kasiann