My friend Cathy got married today. It was a Garden Wedding which was held in her backyard. I’m so happy for her. At last she has found her true love. It was also a sort reunion for some of us because we were able to meet friends that we haven’t seen for quite some time. Below are some pics that I took during the wedding. Congratulations to Cathy and Wilmeller! May you both have a beautiful journey through life together!
I shot this view of Mt. Kinabalu on my way to Cathy's house
The flowergirls. I think this cutie was a bit thirsty :)
The glowing bride
Trying their skills with the gongs
Little boy
Bible
Program
The groom and bride
Love blooms...
United forever
So thirsty


Special song for the newleyweds
Me, Florence and Florisa
Nomica's little angel
Group photo Together...yesterday, today and forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment