Hello! Welcome to my blog! Since this is my first entry…I’d just like to put up some photos and tell you about them instead. I’m putting up some photos I took when my family and I went out on a lunch picnic at Karambunai Lagoon Beach a few weeks earlier…I tell you guys…this place is really worth visiting if you want to find a place to hang out with family and friends..or if your’e into jet skiing..oh, and there’s the banana boat ride (you can’t miss this…as Megan, my niece calls it – ‘It’s a magical ride!’). I myself have not yet taken a ride on the banana boat yet..hehehe….but from the all the good reviews that I received, I will definitely go for a ride the next time I go there.
Here are some of my favorite pics from our outing:-
My lovely cousins and I
I like this one!

My niece Megan and her friend Amanda

This shot was taken by Kimberly
My daughter, Kimberly Claire Jerome
My little angel, Elsa Nicole Jerome, so happy with her mandarin oranges
Hubby dearest

Another pose from Kim. This is my favorite photo of her.
My niece in black & white, facing the sea. Also a favorite.
Well, I think that's all for now. I'll upload more pics soon. Until then, have a great day ya'll!!
9 comments:
why is there no potrait shot of me? the one you said was a fav of yours? *sad* :-P
hey there!
nice sets u have there.. what cam u r using?
Pammie...ya kan...ba, nanti la sy kasih post gambar ko yg lawa tu....hehehe.... :)
Hi craziesexacool! :) Thanks....I'm using Canon EOS 400D and using the 50mm f1.8 II lens.
Gud choice! well.. mayb I'm just biased.. hahaha.. some of the pics are overexposed.. do u shoot in RAW or JPEG? if u shoot in RAW can adjust the exposure.. but just a bit tho' & it wud b nice (just my 2 cents ;p) & I really like the last pic! nywz, wud love to see more! :D
p/s: I think kan.. mcm i owez bumped into u ni.. mayb nex time, i'll go n say hi.. ;) if sala org pun.. wat 2 do la.. haha..
Yes, I agree that the pics are a bit overexposed. For these pics I shooted in RAW…then I converted it to JPEG later. Thanks for the tip. I’ts good to have someone to give comments…only then can we improve, right? :) I think I might have bumped into you several times when I was at Wisma Perindustrian. I just got transferred to Sabah Education Department at Sembulan. Hope to bump into you again next time, either in KK or anywhere…hehehe…..I miss my old office oh..what to do lah… The last pic is also my favorite. Do feel free to leave comments for me again next time ok. ;)
just when I thought of getting friendly.. LOL.. nywz, i've linked u in my blog ;)
Thanks..i've added you to my blog roll as well :)
Post a Comment