It’s been a long time since I went to KL. I think the last time was March last year. I’ll be going there more often now…..only for meetings and attending courses of course. The only thing I don’t like about going outstation is the packing and unpacking of my stuff. A friend of mine once told me (she’s a frequent outstationer), after she comes back from outstation, she’ll unpack and pack another bag, for her next trip, so when the time comes, she’ll only have to pick up the bag and go. That might be good idea….hmmm.
Here’s another photo that I took of my sis Pammie. I think it’s a bit overexposed but I like the effect….
This is another shot of Pammie with Detty.
I think that's all i'm able to post today...will put up more photos later...i really gotta get some shut-eye. Have a good day folks!
1 comment:
You've been tagged!
Post a Comment