Friday, November 7, 2008

Sauflee and Susella's Wedding

Yes, I've been a very, very bad blogger......I can't believe it;s actually a month sence i've updated my blog! I've just been too busy...after the Hari Raya hols...work has been pouring in as if there is no tomorrow. Anyways...on a different note...two of my friends got married last month, 26 October 2008. I'm so happy for them....congratulations again you two! Here are some of the photos I took at their wedding.

This one was taken by Mr. Wendell, the official photographer for the day


My niece, adeline




The bride and groom

















3 comments:

Jacquemm said...

iyah!!! kawin jg c sauflee akhirnya - on my birthday lagi tu Josie hehehe anyway, mcm familiar pula bini c sauflee tu. sy kenal kah ko rasa2?

Anonymous said...

very nice pix josie!!!

Josephine said...

hi jac...happy belated birthday lah...hehehe...wife c sauflee dulu di kl juga tapi dia biasa pg PJ church..muingkin tu lah familiar ko nampak...lgipun orang Kota Marudu juga tu.

Lola...thanx!