Hello people! I’m back!! I was just so wrapped in my work at the office these past few weeks. Last week I was in Langkawi again for a meeting with the Head Accountant of the Ministry of Education. On the first day, we went for a tour at the Langkawi Geopark. It was really exciting as it was my first time to go there. I took some photos but they would have to be posted up later…haven’t got the time to transfer it from my camera yet..hehehe…
During the weekend, my family on my hubby’s side, went up to Lagud Sebrang, Tenom. We were there for a PERKELA (which stands for Persatuan Keluarga Lajanin) outing. The highlight was actually to attend a wedding of one of my hubby’s relatives on Sunday. There are more pics of the PERKELA outing…but they too will have to be posted up later.
I just hope this month of June will be a quieter month with lesser outsations. Ok then…til my next post…have a great day all!
During the weekend, my family on my hubby’s side, went up to Lagud Sebrang, Tenom. We were there for a PERKELA (which stands for Persatuan Keluarga Lajanin) outing. The highlight was actually to attend a wedding of one of my hubby’s relatives on Sunday. There are more pics of the PERKELA outing…but they too will have to be posted up later.
I just hope this month of June will be a quieter month with lesser outsations. Ok then…til my next post…have a great day all!
No comments:
Post a Comment