Tomorrow is the last day of my 2 1/2 day course at IAB (Institut Aminudin Baki), Sri Layang, Genting Highlands. I arrived om Sunday. This course started yesterday and will end tomorrow afternoon. I thought that this place would be as cold as Kundasang but it actually isn't. Some of the staff here say that it isn't as cold as 10 years ago. I think it's because of the Global Warming that is currently happening.
I'm using a public computer which is in the hostel lobby....as i type this...there is a security guard and a few hostel staff watching TV..so ada kawan juga lah. Before I came here, my mother-in-law told me that the hostel that she stayed in was haunted. I don't know which hostel she stayed in because there are two hostels here. A few years before her pension, she came here for a course and she had her own experience with the unnatural. I'm not really surprised since this place is surrounded by the forest. I haven't experienced anything weird and I wouldn't want to....palis-palis...!
Tomorrow we'll be going back to KL. I'll be going to my in-laws house tomorrow. But befor that i'll be stopping by SOGO to see what is on sale. I hear it's still having sales...! I just gotta get a new wallet...koyak-rabak already my old one..hehehe...
I took some pictures of my trip to Genting yesterday...will post them up when I get back home on Thursday.
Ba...got to get some rest for tomorrow...we got quiz tomorrow. Good night peeps! Sweet dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment